Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The beginning of something epic-ish

Hello fellow bloggers. Being that my future career is hopefully one in journalism, I figured I would hone in on my craft with one of these "blogs". What is a blog? who started it? and who the hell decided on the word blog? Come on now people, there has to be more epic words out there than "blog". I mean was inter global exchange of awesome already taken? We even could of called it IGEA. Say it with me people I-G-E-A , it's so choice compared to blog.You know what my father always says, If you can't beat them , they're probably a bunch of douche bags. I'm only being facetious.

So now here I am, joining the league of bloggers, most of my team mates probably live in there grandmother's basement and fantasize about Edward Cullens far far to often. None the less, I will bring a good name to team blog. I will become the poster child for antisocial tards across the downstair basement of America. I will fight for the rights of the awkward and unamusing. I will blog , damn it.

heres goes nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment